Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! Press On

 Today, September 29th, 2020- is NATIONAL COFFEE DAY!
 
When I heard yesterday that today was National Coffee Day, 
I decided I needed to whip up a quick coffee card!
But this card served a dual purpose, as I had a couple of great friends
that I needed to get birthday cards mailed out to too.
So we celebrate coffee & friends today!
They are just a perfect combination in my opinion.
 
So this is a totally Susie card & I just love it!
It perks up my day & I hope it does yours too!

I used the awesome 'Press On' stamp set to make this card.
And I used Early Espresso & Petal Pink, for my color combination.
 So what do you think?
It is a fun card isn't it!
 
stamp set:  'Press On'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 1 1/2 x 3 3/4"; 1 3/4 x 2 1/2
  • Petal Pink- 3 3/4 x 5"; 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 3/4 x 2"- stamp words onto; 1 1/4 x 2"- stamp cups onto; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Subtles Designer Paper (Petal Pink)- 3 x 5"
ink:  Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Petal Pink & Dark Crumb Cake
other:  Champagne Rhinestones; Wink of Stella; Dog Builder Punch (small heart); dimensional; glue dots; Paper Snips (to make banner end)

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
It is a BREW-TIFUL day, with National Coffee Day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: