Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tag Buffet Christmas Tree card

Oh wow!
Check out this GORGEOUS Christmas tree card!!
 
I was gone this past weekend for a retreat with some demonstrator friends.
They all got to make this Christmas tree card!
As I made it for one of my projects that I shared with them.

I used the Tag Buffet Project Kit on page 5 in the Mini (Holiday) Catalog.
I love the way it turned out!
 So what so you think?
Can you believe that the tree is just a punch out from a kit!
There is no coloring or anything to make it look like this!
It is so easy!!
And so fast to do.
And I just used the coordinating stamp set called- 'Tag Buffet' 
for the words that I stamped here.
 
After I got it all stamped & assembled,
I sprayed some Champagne Shimmer Mist/Alcohol onto it with my Stampin' Sprtizer.
I love the added sparkle & shine that it gave!
 
stamp set:  'Tag Buffet'
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Garden Green- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder
  • Gold Foil- 1 1/4 x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 1 x 5 1/4"- stamp words onto; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Early Espresso- 1/4 x 1/2"- for tree trunk
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder; Tag Buffet Project Kit; Gold Twine; Gold Enamel Dots; dimensionals; glue dots; Stampin' Spritzer; Champagne Shimmer Paint
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. This gorgeous card was made with the Tag Buffet kit!! SO EASY! I just love this Christmas Tree!

    ReplyDelete