Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lots to Celebrate with snowflakes

 I love snowflakes!
I love this Misty Moonlight (blue) color!
And I love my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set.
What a fun card here, that is totally Susie!
What do you think?
stamp set: 'Lots to Celebrate'
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base.  Emboss using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 3/4 x 4 1/2"; 1 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 3 1/2 x 4 1/4"; 1 x 4"- stamp words onto; 2 3/4"- stamp jar on & punch out; 1" strip- stamp doily onto & fussy cut out; 1" strip- stamp jar lid onto & fussy cut out; 2" strip- die cut snowflake; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Trimming the Town- 1 x 4"; 1 x 4"; 1 x 4"
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; So Many Snowflake Dies; Winter Snow Embossing Folder; Rhinestones; Jar Punch; Paper Snips; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Love this card hope you don't mind me making one like it. Hope all is well down that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it!! I would love for you to make one. Happy stamping!!! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete