Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! Celebration Tidings

Check out this pretty Christmas card!!
I used the 'Celebration Tidings' stamp set.
Check it out on page 58 in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a couple of other cards using this stamp set.
One was a fall one & the other one was a Christmas one.
This is a fun z fold card.
Check it out when it is standing up!
 
Where did these metallic berries come from?
They are from the Sequins for Everything- #153556= $12.00 
on the Mini Catalog- pg. 66
Check out the center of the card......this "technique is called block stamping".
 How did I do it?
  • Here I stamped the pines/berries using Shaded Spruce ink.
  • Then took the CLEAR BLOCK C.
  • I inked it into Soft Seafoam ink.
  • I then pressed it down over pines/berries.
  • And check out the neat rectangle shading I got by doing this.
stamp set:  'Celebration Tidings'
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"- fold to make a z fold card; 2 3/4 x 3"; 3 3/4 x 1/2"
  • Real Red- 3 3/4 x 5"; 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2 x 2 3/4"- stamp leaves/berries onto; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Heartwarming Hugs DSP- 4 x 3 1/2"
inks:  Old Olive & Soft Seafoam
other: Real Red 3/16" Braided Linen Thread; Sequins for Everything; Label Me Fancy Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; Multipurpose Glue; Clear Block C
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment