Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lots to Celebrate with Jar Punch


Oh wow!!
Check out these gorgeous Misty Moonlight products!!
I love this NEW 2020-2022 In Color!

Here are some of the fun pieces I had laid out, when creating today's card!
I used my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set- including the jar image, lid image, 
dangling dots, snowflake stamp & Seasons Greeting words.
 This is a totally Susie card!!
I hope you like this card as much as I do!
It is so pretty!
And it is made with lots of my favorite things!
stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate'
card stock:
  • Smoky Slate- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 4 1/4 x 1 1/4"
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 1/4 x 4"- emboss using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp jar onto; 1" strip- stamp material doily onto; 1" strip- stamp jar lid onto; 3 1/2 x 4 1/4"- layer behind snowflake embossing folder; 2" strip- die cut 2 snowflakes; 4 x 1"- stamp words onto left side; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Window Sheet- 2" strip- punch out jar
designer paper:  Trimming the Town DSP- 4 x 1"
ink:  Misty Moonlight & Smoky Slate
other:  Stampin' Cut & Embossing Machine; Winter Snow Embossing Folder; So Many Snowflake Dies; Snowflake Splendor Ribbon; Snowflake Sequins; Basic Rhinestones; Jar Punch; Paper Snips- to fussy cut out the material doily & the jar lid; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my "Lots to Celebrate" stamp set with these snowflakes!!!! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete