Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lots to Celebrate with hearts in a jar

OH wow!  Check out this CUTE fun fold jar card!  I used my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set, along with the Jar Punch!  Just look at the hearts floating out of the jar!  And did you notice the words on the banner?  I love these words!!  They are my favorite ones in this whole 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set!

   

I made this a fun fold card, called a Dutch Door fold!  

This is what it looks like when it is opened up!  Neat huh!  
 This is such a totally Susie card!!  I just love the way it turned out!!

________

Here are the supplies & measurements I used, so that you can re-create this card too!  I hope you love it as much as I do!

NOTE:  I used only the Real Red ink pad to get the lighter & darker shades of red & pink of the hearts!  I stamped them full strength using the Real Red ink & then without reinking, I stamped them again to make the pink.  This is a technique called "STAMPING OFF"! 


 stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate' 

card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base; 2 3/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half & then adhere to the bottom of the Basic Black card base; 4 1/4 x 2 1/2"- for layering of jar
  • Real Red- 4 x 2 1/4"- for layering of jar; 4 x 2 1/2"- Emboss using the Wrapped in Texture Embossing folder & adhere to the front piece of the Basic Black folded card stock; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card, adhere this over where you adhered the smaller folded piece at the bottom of the Basic Black card base.
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp jar & punch out; 1 x 1 3/4"- stamp words onto & Banners Pick A Punch to flag the one end; 1/2" strip- stamp lid onto & fussy cut out with your Paper Snips (scissors); 2 x 3 3/4"- shadow stamp some hearts at the top of this piece of card stock & then using dimensionals, pop up the jar below them, along the bottom edge of these hearts. 
designer paper:   Heartwarming Hugs DSP- 4 x 1"
ink:  Memento & Real Red

other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder; Jar Punch; Red 1" Sheer Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots; Paper Snips; Banners Pick A Punch

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I love the hearts coming out of the Jar. This is the Lots to Celebrate stamp set!

    ReplyDelete