Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Stampin' Up! Wreath Builder

 It is SIMPLE Saturday!
And check out my pretty fall wreath on a door!
 
I used the Wreath Builder Dies & coordinating 'Arrange A Wreath' stamp set.
You can purchase these 2 items together 
as a bundle and save 10%!
 I used the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder for the card base.

The wreath is made using these 3 colors of card stock:
  1. Bumble Bee
  2. Old Olive
  3. Cajun Craze
 I used the Everyday Label Punch to make the notched in the top corners of my card (door).

I wanted a bronze looking door knob.  So I colored one of the Purple Posy Resin Dots from the Playing with Patterns, using my Bronze Stampin' Blend.

stamp set:  'Arrange A Wreath'
card stock:
  • Soft Suede- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base & emboss with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake- 3/4 x 2 1/4"- stamp words & punch ends using the Banners Pick A Punch
  • Bumble Bee- 4" strip- die cut wreath
  • Old Olive- 4" strip- die cut wreath
  • Cajun Craze- 4" strip- die cut wreath
  • Gold Foil- 1 1/4" strip- die cut bow
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Soft Suede
Stampin' Blend:  Bronze
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Wreath Builder Die; Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder; Playing with Patterns Resign Dots; Banners Pick A Punch; Dimensionals; Glue Dots; Everyday Label Punch

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: