Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Trimming the Town Suite

The Stampin' Up! Designer Paper SALE starts today!
October 1-31, 2020
+++++++++++++++
 
CHECK OUT THIS CUTE Wooden Star decor!
OH my gosh.....I so love how this project turned out!

I just love crafting!
And making 3D projects like this one is so much fun!

I used the Trimming the Town DSP to make this star decor!
Yes- the house, wreath & pine trees are all from the Trimming the Town DSP.
I use the 'Coming Home' stamp set to stamp the trees.
And I cut all of these images out using the Home Together Dies!
It was so fast & easy to cut these out.
 
This Trimming the Town DSP is on sale this month!
 
I embossed 2 pieces of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" pieces of Whisper White
card stock using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
I then used the curved die from the Home Together Dies to get the snow hills.
 
For some added sparkle, I added some Wink of Stella to the snow edges; 
over the pine trees; on the wreath bow & 
in the center of the embossed snowflakes in the snow.
 Don't you think that this wooden star is cool!
Are you wondering how big it is?
It is 12" across from point to point.
 
  How did I do it?
  • I traced around the star onto the back side of the snowflake DSP.
  • I cut out the star with my scissors.
  • I used the Multipurpose Glue & glued the DSP star directly over the top of the wooden star.
  • I found a round bowl that was approximately 6" in diameter, traced around it- directly onto my Misty Moonlight card stock.
  • I used my scissors & cut out this circle.
  • I made the hills of snow with the Home Together Dies.
  • I cut out the house, wreath & trees with the Home Together Dies.
  • I cut a white snowflake from the So Many Snowflakes Dies.
  • I added several Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments. 
  • I added Wink of Stella to the trees, snow edge, center of embossed snowflakes (in the snow) & the bow on the wreath.
stamp set:  'Coming Home'
card stock:  Whisper White, Misty Moonlight
designer paper:  Trimming the Town DSP
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Home Together Dies; Winter Snow Embossing Folder; Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots 

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. This Trimming the Town DSP is awesome!!! This is a fun star decor.

    ReplyDelete