Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Stampin' Up! Life is Beautiful

 I love this 'Life is Beautiful' stamp set!
I just love any stamp set that can be an all occasion set.
And this one fits that "T" just perfectly!

Check out this 4 season tree slim line card that I made.
I think it turned out super cute!
It is a totally Susie card for sure.
This is SPRING! 
I used Petal Pink ink for the dots on the tree.
 This is SUMMER!
I used Pear Pizzazz for the leaves on the tree & the grass too!
 This is FALL!
I used Cajun Craze for the leaves on the tree.
 This is WINTER!
I used Bermuda Bay for the snowflakes on the tree & the ground too.
 Aren't slim line cards so neat!
They have been a favorite of mine for years.
I have made many wedding invitations, birthday invites 
& photo Christmas cards that are slim line cards.
 
stamp set:  'Life is Beautiful'
card stock:
  • Soft Suede- 8 x 9 1/4"- score at 4" for card base
  • Soft Suede- 2 1/8 x 3 5/8" (x 4 to layer the trees)
  • Crumb Cake- 3/8 x 1 1/2"- stamp words onto for front of card
  • Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 9"- layer for card front
  • Whisper White- 2 x 3 1/2" (x 4 to stamp trees onto)
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 9"- for inside of card
ink:  Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
other:  Linen Thread; Basic Rhinestones; dimensionals; glue dots
 
NOTE:  The envelopes for this card just a business envelope that measure 4 1/4 x 9 1/4".  I got these pretty kraft colored ones on Amazon.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment