Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Stampin' Up! Halloween card

I love Fall!
And I love Halloween too!
 
Check out my spooky slim line Halloween card!!
I love it!
It was fun & easy to make with the help of my Stamparatus!

Look at the moon!
I die cut a 1" circle out of Smoky Slate card stock, sponged around it with my 
Memento ink pad & then added Wink of Stella over the top of it!
I also added Wink of Stella to the windows too!
 I love how this Plaid Tidings DSP!
It is on SALE this month!
 
stamp set:  'Coming Home' & 'Festive Corners'
card stock:
  • Basic Black-7 x 8 1/2"- score at 3 1/2"- length wise & fold in half for card base; 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Smoky Slate- 1 1/4" strip- die cut circle; 3 1/4 x 8 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 2 1/4 x 3 3/4"; 8 1/4 x 3 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Plaid Tidings- 3 x 3"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends;  Light Smoky Slate, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Daffodil Delight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment