Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Stampin' Up! Everything Essential

 Here is a spooky haunted house!
This is one of the Halloween cards that everyone made at my class last weekend.
I used the 'Everything Essential' Bundle (stamp set & punch), 
that is one page 61 in the Holiday Mini.
This is a cool tag shaped like punch!

I stamped the haunted house using Memento ink.
I then colored the banner with my Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend
& the house windows with my Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend.
I put some Wink of Stella over the top of these for some added sparkle.
 Do you see the bats in the DSP.
It is from the Magic in the Night.
This DSP is on SALE this month!
 
stamp set:  'Everything Essential'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 2 3/4" strip- punch out with Label Me Fancy Punch
  • Pumpkin Pie- 4 1/4 x 2 1/4"; 2 3/4" strip- die cut circle; 4 1/4 x 3/4" strip
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp haunted house onto & punch out with Essential Tag Punch; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Magic in the Night- 4 x 2"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Pumpkin Pie & Light Daffodil Delight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Label Me Fancy Punch; Essential Tag Punch; Black Glitter Organdy Ribbon; dimensionals; Glue Dots
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment