Pages

Monday, October 5, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lots to Celebrate

 Here is another fun card using my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set.
I have snowflakes spilling out of the jar.
 
I coordinated the 'Snowflake Wishes' stamp set with it, for the large snowflakes.
And I also cut out a couple of snowflakes 
with the coordinating So Many Snowflakes Dies.
 I love the combination of these two blues- Seaside Spray & Misty Moonlight together!

stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate' & 'Snowflake Wishes'
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 1 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Seaside Spray- 3 3/4 x 5"- 1 x 4"
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp jar onto & punch out; 1 1/2" strip- die cut snowflakes; 1" strip- stamp jar lid onto & cut out with scissors
ink:  Misty Moonlight & Smoky Slate
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; So Many Snowflakes Dies; Jar Punch; Scissors; Seaside Spray Ribbon; Snowflake Adhesive Backed Embellishments; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these snowflakes, using my Lots to Celebrate stamp set!

    ReplyDelete