Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! Gilded Autumn Suite

 Isn't this a cool fall card!
I love the way it turned out.
It is so pretty in person. 
Check this out......
as most of the products for this card came from the
Gilded Autumn Suite on pages 44-46 in the Holiday Catalog.
 
I LOVE the Gold Hoop!
I think the Gold accents just totally add to this card & make it pop!
And I love that this Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP coordinates with  
Autumn Punch Pack (acorn, maple leaf & oak leaf).
As I didn't stamp the leaves & acorn- I just punched them out the DSP!
 I can honestly say that Mint Macaron is not one of the normal colors 
that I would ever think of using for fall!  
But I chose these colors, as they coordinated with the 
Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP color pallet.
And I think it all turned out great!

stamp set:  'Beautiful Autumn' (words); 'Waterfront' (splatters)
card stock:
  • Cajun Craze- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Cajun Craze- 3 x 4 1/4"
  • Mint Macaron- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
  • Very Vanilla- 2 3/4" Circle- punch out 2 1/4" Circle & stamp words into the center of this.  The Gold Hoop then get attached over the top of this.  I added a little bit of the Multipurpose Glue directly to the Gold Hoop edge.  I let it dry for about 1 minute before I adhered it over the top of the 2" word stamped circle.  And I then adhered this to the center of the Very Vanilla card front.
  • Very Vanilla- 2 3/4 x 4"- stamp splatters to the top left & bottom right corners of this.  This is the piece that the Gold Hoop/word circle will be adhered to.
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP- 4 x 1"
ink:  Cajun Craze
other:  Gold Hoop; 2 1/4" Circle Punch; Autumn Punch Pack; Gilded Gold Gems; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder; Dimensionals; Multipurpose Liquid Glue; 
Basket Weave Mint Macaron Ribbon; Glue Dots; Mini Dimensionals; Champagne Shimmer Paint/Alcohol Spray

I hope you have a GREAT Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment