Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2020

TRY THIS SKETCH!

 WOO HOO!
Happy Sunday to you all!!
 
Here is this weeks TRY THIS SKETCH!
Check out how I "stepped up" this layout.
I have 3 different samples to share with you, so keep on reading.
 Yesterday I had a bunch of thank you cards I needed to get made & sent out.
So I used today's sketch & this is what I ended up making.
 Check out these 3 cards that are=Stepped UP!
They are all the same layout, but I just a little more added to each one.
 Adding the embossed leaves along the edge- using the Greenery Embossing Folder;
 flagging the DSP- using the Triple Banner Punch;
& putting on the Elegant Faceted Gems- just completed my card!
This Forever Greenery DSP is on sale for 15% off during this month!
 
Adding this die cut circle too from the Tasteful Labels Dies,
 just really helped to dress this up too & make it a Totally Susie card.
 
stamp set:  'Massive Thanks'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base; 1 x 4 1/4"; 2 1/2" strip- punch out circle using 2" Circle Punch
  • Pear Pizzazz- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss this along the right edge
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out using Tasteful Labels Dies; 4 x 5 1/4" for inside of card
designer paper:  Forever Greenery DSP- 2 x 5"- flag one end using the Triple Banner Punch
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Tasteful Label Dies; Greenery Embossing Folder; Elegant Faceted Gems; 3/8" Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon; 2" Circle Punch; Triple Banner Punch; dimensionals; glue dots
 Here are just some of the cards I made & mailed out yesterday!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: