Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Stampin' Up! Poinsettia Bundle!

 Talk about gorgeous!
Check out this totally Susie card!

This is one of the many projects everyone made at my
Annual Holiday Extravaganza event this past weekend!

I LOVE it!
It is so pretty in person!
I used the Red Velvet to cut out the Poinsettias.
And check out the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper!
And the Beaded Pearls in the center of the Poinsettia are the perfect accent
to finish off the flower!
 If you look closely you can see all of the detail in the embossed
Poinsettia leaves.
The die cuts & embosses at the same time!
The die for the leaves does the same thing!
WOW!
 So leave me a note & let me know what you think!

Do you like Slim Line cards?
What is your favorite part of this card?

stamp set:  'Poinsettia Petals'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 8 x 9 1/4"
  • Real Red- 1/2 x 4"
  • Old Olive- 2" strip- die cut leaves
  • Whisper White- 3/4 x 3 3/4"- flag end with Banners Pick A Punch
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 9"- for inside of card
designer paper:  
  • Red Velvet- 3 1/4" strip- die cut 3 sizes of flower petals
  • Poinsettia Place DSP- 3 x 3 3/4"
  • Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper- 3 3/4 x 6"
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Poinsettia Dies; Beaded Pearls; Banners Pick A Punch; Square Vellum Doilies; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susie-I love your whole card, but the part I love best is when you used the Red Velvet for the Poinsettia. It makes the flower look so realistic and then the embossing just adds to it! Gorgeous card and thanks for sharing! Have a great day-Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Marilyn. Thank you for commenting!!! I am so glad that like my Poinsettia card!! We think alike!! :) I totally agree with you!! Great to hear from you! Hope all is well. Sending hugs!! Susie

      Delete