Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! In The PInes Bundle

 I made a cute window card for my Holiday Extravaganza classes last weekend!
 
Check it out!!
I used the 'In the Pines' Bundle!
 
How did I make the window?
I used the Best Plaid Builder Die for the inside of the window.
 
I then cut 2 strips that are 1/2 x 3" (x2) & used my Simply Scored Scoring Tool
to make the 2 lines in the top & bottom window frames. 
 I made this into a fun z fold card, which is my favorite fold!
 
I think that the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder was 
the perfect accent for my card front.
 I love this 'In The Pines' Bundle!
These trees are all 2 step stamping!
So you don't have to color them!
You just have to stamp them.
They are disinktive stamps- 
which means that they have light & dark shading in them.

stamp set:  'In The Pines'
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 1/4" strip- stamp big tree onto & die cut
  • Soft Suede- 4 x 5 1/4" 
  • Soft Suede- 1/2 x 3" (x 2 each per card) for window top & bottom window frames
  •  2 3/4 x 2 3/4"- die cut with the Best Plaid Builder Die for window
  • Whisper White-  3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 5- for inside of card
  • Whisper White- 2  1/2 x 2 1/2"- for inside of window.  You'll stamp the trees/snowflakes onto this. 
  • Whisper White- 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the Classic Label Punch
ink:  Mossy Meadow
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Mossy Meadow (for making hills under the trees), Dark Soft Suede (for tree trunk)
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Pine Woods Dies; Best Plaid Builder Dies; Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder; Wink of Stella; Simply Scored Scoring Tool; dimensionals; Classic Label Punch; Mini Dimensionals

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment