Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! Love of Leaves

 Here is a great monochromatic fall card, using this distinktive leaf stamp!
I did the blocking stamping technique, using the 'Love of Leaves' stamp set!
 
Check out the sparkle!
I sprayed Champagne Shimmer Paint/Rubbing Alcohol spray over it.
 I think that this was be a great guy card too!

stamp set:  'Love of Leaves'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso-4 1/4 x 11"
  • Early Espresso- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Early Espresso- 2" strip
  • Soft Suede- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Soft Suede- 3 x 3"
  • Very Vanilla- 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Classic Label Punch
  • Very Vanilla- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"- stamp leaf onto
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP- 4 x 3"
inks:  Early Espresso & Sahara Sand
other:  Clear Block C; Champagne Shimmer Paint; Elegant Faceted Gems (clear); Classic Label Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; Early Espresso Faux Suede Ribbon
*WHOOPS- I used a retired punch- Pretty Label.  I didn't realize this until I went to do this post.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment