Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tag Buffet Project Kit

 Check out these adorable Tags!
They are from the Tag Buffet Project Kit.
It is on page 5 in the Mini Holiday Catalog.
All of the supplies, except for the 'Tag Buffet" stamp set, are included in this kit!
 Did you see this pretty Christmas tree card that I posted last week?
It was the extra Christmas tree in this kit that I used.
 So out this Tag Buffet kit I got 30 tags (5 of each of these 6 different designs), 
plus the extra Christmas tree to make this card 
(with other supplies I already had on hand).
 
supplies:  
  • Tag Buffet Project Kit
  • 'Tag Buffet' stamp set
  • Garden Green stamp pad
  • Real Red stamp pad
  • Shaded Spruce stamp pad
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. This Tag Buffet makes 30 cute Christmas tags! Or they are super cute when added to a card base to make a full card!!

    ReplyDelete