Pages

Friday, October 2, 2020

Stampin' Up! Life is Beautiful

 Here is a fun easel fold fall tree card, using the 'Life is Beautiful' stamp set!
 
Oh how I love this time of year & love the fall colors!
I combined the gorgeous Plaid Tidings DSP, to coordinate with the color of the leaves!
This Plaid Tidings DSP is on sale this month!
Check out how I cut the top corners of this card.
I just slid the card stock into the corner of the Everyday Label Punch like this!
 This is what it looks like when I have the card standing up!
Notice how I used the Classic Label Punch to hold up the easel.
Neat huh!

stamp set:  'Life is Beautiful' & 'Beautiful Autumn'
card stock:
  • Cajun Craze- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2"- fold; 4 1/4 x 1/2"; 1" strip- stamp leaf onto & punch out
  • Early Espresso- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Very Vanilla- 3 3/4 x 4"- stamp tree onto; 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card; 2" strip- stamp words along bottom edge & punch out with 1 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Bumble Bee- 1" strip- stamp leaf onto & punch out
designer paper:  Plaid Tidings DSP- 3 3/4 x 1"
ink:  Early Espresso, Bumble Bee & Cajun Craze
other:  Everyday Label Punch; Gold Enamel Dots; 1 1/2" Circle Punch; Autumn Punch Pack (leaves); 3/8" Embroidered Ribbon; Classic Label Punch; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I love this fall card using the 'Life is Beautiful' stamp set!

    ReplyDelete