Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2020

"Happy National Card Making Day" on this Simple Saturday!!

Today is Simple Saturday!
And it is ALSO NATIONAL CARD MAKING DAY!
 
I hope you find time today to make a card & send it to someone.
Let's all continue to share our love of stamping with each other!
I know I'll be stamping all day/night/weekend!
I have several Thank You cards that I need to get made & mailed out. 
And I am also creating & getting ready for my 2 stamp classes that I have next weekend.

Today's card is clean & simple.
It is also a monochromatic card, using the leaf from the 'Rooted in Nature' stamp set.
I did the "block stamping technique" over the top of the leaf too for some added dimension!

I think that this card is a great all occasion card,
 that could be used for many different occasions.
The word HELLO is from my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set.
 
This In Good Tate DSP is on sale right now!
 
stamp set:  'Rooted in Nature' & 'Lots to Celebrate'
card stock:
  • Gray Granite- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base; 3 x 3 1/4"
  • Early Espresso- 3 1/4 x 3 1/2"; 4 1/4 x 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2 x 2 3/4"; 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the Classic Label Punch.  I then snipped both ends with my scissors, as shown; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  In Good Taste DSP- 5 1/2 x 2 1/2"
ink: Early Espresso & Gray Granite
other:  Metallic Pearls (silver); Classic Label Punch; 3/16" Braided Linen Thread- cut approx. 6 ", fold in half, tie knot & snip ends; dimensionals; glue dots; Clear Block C
 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. A pretty fall leaf card I made for National Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete