Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

You're in my thoughts.....

I needed another sympathy card the other day & this is what I ended up making.  I really like the cluster of flowers in this stamp set.  And of course I used a couple of my favorite colors here too!
And I'm a huge fan of this lacy ribbon.......and when else you ever wander about adding anything- how can you go wrong with pearls!  (or rhinestones)

stamp set:  'Awesomely Artistic' & 'Best Thoughts' (hostess set for words)
card stock:  Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso & Whisper White
ink:  Delightful Dijon Early Espresso
other:  Delightful Dijon Lace Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++
Oh what a week we've had!  Trey spent the majority of the day yesterday in the ER again getting iv fluids & they finally gave him some meds to keep him from vomiting.  And Masen went back to the dr too & got medicine for his red throat.  I'm hoping that today they are both feeling much better!  I hope they are both eating, drinking & keeping everything down.  And I'm praying that none of the rest of us get sick!  Someone has been sick around here since Thanksgiving & it is time for this sickness to move on.

I burnt the midnight oil last night working on things for Christmas.  And I have a busy day today getting everything ready for our family Christmas.  This afternoon we will all be attending mass & then everyone will be here for supper & opening up our gifts.  We are all looking forward to the fun & being together.  The boys should all be really fun this year!! 

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Christmas Eve!!
Many blessings-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment