Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

'Heartleft Sympathy'

Here is a great sympathy card.  It is created with the set- 'Heartfelt Sympathy'.

We've had soooo many friends lately pass.  It seems I've made alot of sympathy cards lately.  My dear friend Jenny's mom passed away & a dear family friend (Terry) passed away. 

This is a sympathy card that was on display at Founders.  It is very clean & simple.....but I totally love everything about it!

stamp set:  'Heartfelt Sympathy'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz
designer paper:  Timeless Elegance 
markers:  Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
other:  Banner Punch Thick Very Vanilla Baker's Twine, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Gold Sequins, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits
+++++
Deke & I enjoyed a quite day at home yesterday for Christmas day.  He worked all morning on the farm & then enjoyed watching some old John Wayne movies in the afternoon (plus a little nap).  I got caught up on laundry & the house is back in order now after everyone being here for Christmas Eve.  And then I spent several hours stamping with some new Occasions Catalog products!  Woo Hoo!

This afternoon/evening we have Christmas at Deke's brothers with his family.  So I have a few things to finish getting done this morning to take with us before we leave for there.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment