Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Good luck!

This is my March calendar page.  Green & shamrocks= good luck! 
I thought this page turned out cute!

stamp set:  'Awesomely Artistic' (dots in the background), 'Over the Rainbow' (words- Good Luck), 'Pictogram Punches' (small stripped heart)
card stock:  Cucumber Crush, Basic Black & Whisper White
ink:  Cucumber Crush
marker:  Cucumber Crush
other:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Accents Punch Pack (small heart), Glue Dots, Dimensionals
++++++
Wow- we started out yesterday morning with sleet, then slush, freezing rain & then snow!  Winter is here!  What a mess!!!  At least we didn't have a bunch of ice or downed power lines. 

Yesterday morning I ran errands in town while Deke was at his board meeting.  We then went to Keota to pick up plastic & strips so that we can cover the curtains in the finisher, so help keep it warmer for the smaller pigs.  I worked on bookwork all afternoon.  Last night we went to our friend Terry Hollingsworth's visitation.  I've worked with Terry on & off at many of my jobs the past 32 years.  He has become a very good friend to us.  He was a deputy sherriff's officer when I worked as a jailer/dispatcher, then a city officer when I was at the county attorney's office & is currently the mayor of our city.  He lost his long battle with brain cancer.  He will definitely be missed by many in our community.   He was also neighbors to Manda & Steve- so I saw him almost everyone morning when I got to their house, as he was out walking his dog.  

Today if the roads is good I need to run to Osky & What Cheer to the banks.  I then plan to help Deke put on the plastic that we got yesterday for the finishers.  So we have alot to get done if everything ends up working out the way we have planned for it to- so I have my fingers crossed.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment