Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Another Sneak Peek!

Here is another sneak peek of some more upcoming Occasions Catalog products!

Check out this stamp set!  Yep- it is 'Birthday Blooms' (again)!

This card was on display in our hospitality room at Founders.

+++++
Last night I worked on farm bookwork & ended up watching a Hallmark movie with Deke-  which was sooo nice, as I never sit down long enough to do anything like that!!

I'm off & running this morning to pick up boys.  Deke is headed to the office for the day.  Tonight all of our kids/grandkids will be here for supper!  We are having a visit from Santa tonight!  And so we have some very excited little boys!  Hopefully I get some cute pictures of them to share with all of you here.  
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment