Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

May Flowers....

Here is my May calendar.  This flower stamp is such a pretty set & I thought it was perfect for this page.  I don't know if I've ever done a page before with colored card stock & stamped the images in black before. Plus I love it even more that this flower image has a coordinating punch to go with it!!  And I really like the words in this stamp set too. 
stamp set:  'Birthday Blooms'
card stock: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Pansy Punch, Dimensionals
+++
Yesterday I spent my day with Masen & enjoyed that.  It isn't often I have him alone.  He is so sweet & growing so fast.  He is 4 1/2 months old already & has quite the personality.  

Last night we all went to the Little Savage Wrestling Tournament at the Sigourney High School.  Brody & Drake wrestled in the little Pee Wee division.  It was their first tournament.  They did pretty good & both came home with 3rd place metals in their weight groups.  They've been going to Wednesday night wrestling practices the past couple of months.  Their dad (Steven) was a very good wrestler.  It was fun to watch them & see their personalities reflecting.  It was a packed gym with 200 little kids there from pre-school to 8th grade that were all wrestling.  It was late (about 10:45) when we got home.  We were all tired. 

This morning I'm off to work with Deke on the farm.  The boys will come about 1:00 this afternoon & they will be spending the night with us.  So we'll be celebrating the end of 2015 with our little guys here.  We're gonna have a slumber party according to Drake!  We'll play games & have lots of fun!

It was 30 years ago tonight that Deke's little brother Daryn passed away.  He was such a great guy!  We miss him so much.  So this is a night that we really don't celebrate much.......

Gotta run.....I'm late at posting this & getting outside.  Our internet wasn't working last night & I couldn't get this all done ahead of time like I normally do.

Wishing you a safe & fun New Year Eve!
Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment