Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

A heart.....

Here is my February calendar page.  I used the stamp set- 'Gift from the Garden'.  Check out the Red Glimmer paper I used for the punch out heart on the flower pot.

stamp set:  'Gift from the Garden'
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Red Glimmer
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Real Red, Wild Wasabi
other:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small heart), Dimensionals
++++
We had a great day spent with my side of the family yesterday!  It is always so much fun to get together & see everyone.  We had a house full!  

Last night was a late night on the farm with the piggies.  It was cold out!  We had soup to help warm us up for supper when we got in.  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office.  I'm off to run errands (post office, John Deere store, grocery store, recycle center, bank, etc).  We are suppose to have ice, snow & a wintery mix of bad weather all day today!  We are not looking forward to this.  So depending on the weather- we'll see how much I get done this morning.  I think Nathan & Brayden will be here later today for a bit working in the shop- so looking forward to seeing them.

I hope to work on bookwork this afternoon & will be going out to help Deke with the piggies for a few hours too. 

Wishing you a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE



No comments:

Post a Comment