Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

An Embellished Ornament

Look at this pretty ornament car!!.  WOW- I love the way this ornament is colored.  This is actually a card that is showcased in the Holiday Catalog on pg. 15 & designed by a Stampin' Up! (R) concept artist.  

stamp set:  'Embellished Ornament'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Watercolor Paper, Silver Foil
ink:  Old Olive, Island Indigo & Night of Navy
other:  Big Shot, Embellished Ornaments Framelits, Silver Metalllic Thread, Banner Punch, Aqua Painters, Dimensionals, Glue dots
++++
Poor little Trey is sick now......we just can't seem to win around here.  Nathan, Sarah & Brayden are all finally feeling better.  I think that Brody & Masen are the only 2 left to get sick. 

Last night we finally got our Christmas tree put up.  Deke worked late on the farm, but thankfully helped me put up the tree & decorate it too when he got in.  

I'm home all day today & Masen will be here to keep me company!  I hope I get some things caught up around the house. 

Then tonight Deke & I are planning to go Christmas shopping & I hope I can talk him into eating supper out too, as we have a gift certificate that Nathan & Sarah bought is for Christmas last year that we need to get used. 

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment