Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Lots of snowflakes!

Every December at my monthly classes we make calendars (instead of our normal cards) for the upcoming year.  I started doing this calendar class about 14 years ago & it is a huge hit.  It is an annual event that many of my friends/customers look forward to each year. 

These calendars are 4x4 & stand up on your desk.  I off the opportunity for everyone can make multiple calendars to give away as upcoming Christmas gifts too!

This is my January 2016 calendar.  I'll be sharing the other months with you in the coming days. 
stamp sets: 'Flurry of Wishes' & 'Six Sayings'
card stock:  Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
ink:  Lost Lagoon, Archival Basic Black
other:  Extra large Oval Punch, Basic Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Snow Flurry Punch
++++
We had Christmas for Deke's side of the family last night.  It is fun to get together & visit.  We don't get together with them very often.  It is especially great to see all of the little ones!  Everyone was there last night but our Wood family from Pennsylvania- which we sure missed. 

Today we have my side of the family Christmas......and we are looking forward to seeing everyone there too.  We are all going to Beckie & Dan's (my sister & brother-in-laws) home, right outside of Sigourney.

When we get home from our Christmas I'll be headed out to the farm.  Tonight is my farmer night & will be helping Deke outside all night with the piggies!  Due to the holidays are nights are all messed up.  Our trucker will be here about 7 or so to load some piggies to go to the packing house.....and least part of the time we'll be inside- so I hopefully won't freeze.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment