Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A snowman!

Isn't this a cute snowman card?  Check out his "white snowballs".  He was stamped onto vellum card stock with a black stazon pad & then the back side of the vellum was rubbed with a stylus.  

I did this technique earlier this year on a flower card.  You can see that card HERE!

This snowman card was shared by someone at Founders in our hospitality room.  I have no clue whose it was- so can't give them credit for it.  If it is your card or you know whose it was- let me know!
 ++++++
I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  Poor Deke was late getting home from his last meeting last night too.  We were both beat when we finally hit the hay. 

Deke is home to work on the farm today.  His friend Bill is bringing his backhoe & they will hopefully get a pulled tile fixed.  He'll then be working on disinfecting the nurseries & get them put back together, as we are about ready for our new baby piggies to arrive next week. 

I'm off to pick up all of my boys.  We may have an interesting day.  Our electricity it going to be shut off for about 4 hours this morning.....so.....I'll try to keep the boys entertained playing games & working on their flash cards.  Hopefully the sun is shinning so it isn't dark in the house.  

Tonight I have the boys late, as Manda has to work late & Steve it out of town for a few days/nights for work.  When the boys go home after supper I will be switching to one of my other jobs- working on farm books.  We have a pre-tax appointment coming up & I have TONS to do for it.   

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment