Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Spring- has sprung!

Here is my April calendar page- making me think of spring!  Flowers & rain shower.....isn't it cute!
And I thought the words- 'The Sky's the Limit' was perfectly fitting here.

stamp sets:  'Over the Rainbow' (words) & 'Sprinkles of Life' (clouds, rain drops, stems of flowers)
card stock:  Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder
ink:  Marina Mist, Archival Basic Black
marker:  Pear Pizzazz
other: White Gel Pen (center of flowers), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tree Builder Punch (for the clouds & little flowers)
+++++
Oh my!!  You gotta love our wintery weather.  Sleet, snow, ice, snow & more snow!  I think we woke up to about 6" of snow yesterday morning.  It was slick!  I tried to go to town, but couldn't even make it up the hill on our gravel road.  It is a good thing my dad taught me how to be a good backer upper!  I had to back up about 1/2 mile.  Thankfully I made it back home & into our garage & I didn't end up in the ditch or have to have Deke pull me out because I got stuck!  I was pretty proud.  

I ended up working outside with Deke on the farm from about 10:30 yesterday morning until about 5:30 last night.  Oh Boy am I sore!  I used muscles I haven't used in awhile.  We got alot done.  I do love working on the farm with him.  We make a good team.  

Today Masen will spend the day G'ma.  Then tomorrow I'll work on the farm with Deke all day again.  And tomorrow night we are having a New Year's Slumber party with our boys!!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment