Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

An ELEGANT Ornament!

Wow- check out this pretty ornament card!!  It is just beautiful!  It was on the display board at Susan Adams stamp studio when I was in St. George, Utah for Founders in September.  I'm sure that either Susan or Janet Baker created it.  It is just very elegant!  They are both amazing stamping sisters!

Oh.....I am now sick.....whatever everyone else has been passing around has now hit me.  And I do not have time to be sick. I feel a little better this morning.  And am off to pick up the boys here soon.

A very dear family friend- Elmer Greiner- passed away & his visitation is tonight.  Deke & I were hoping to attend it....Deke might have to go alone tonight. 

I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment