Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Another Sneak Peek!

Here is another sneak peek of a new stamp set in the upcoming Occasions Catalog!!

Aren't these just beautiful flowers!

I will get caught up in a few days & share more information here about the products used for this card.

This was another card that someone from SU! created & shared with us at Founders.

+++++
I helped Deke move pigs last night for a few hours.  And then I cut card stock all night long.  I've been a card stock cutting fool into the wee hours of the morning lately getting all of the calendar pieces ready for everyone to come make with me at my upcoming classes I'm having the next 10 days. 

I off this morning to pick up all of my boys for the day.  Then tonight I have a group coming to our home to make their 2016 calendars with me.  Deke is home to work on the farm all day today.  He's gonna have a long day/night.  As he'll load 2 semi's of hogs alone tonight since we got them all sorted last night.  And then he'll move little piggies (50 #'s) from the nursery into the finishing building before he quits tonight. 

I've gotta run......
I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment