Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

A pretty "GIFT CARD"!

This is a super cute snowflake gift card holder that I made.
I love the way it opens up!  I've never seen a fold exactly like this ever before. 
Check out the little pocket in the inside that holds the gift card.
Notice the White Craft & Lost Lagoon snowflakes I used too on it

stamp set:  'Flurry of Wishes' card stock:  Lost Lagoon Whisper White ink: Lost Lagoon & White Craft other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Snow Flurry Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Winter Wonderland Embellishments, Whisper White Seam Binding ribbon, Glue Dots

I will look up my measurements for this & update this post sometime.  
 +++++
I've had a crazy busy past 4 days with 5 stamp classes during that time.  At all of my December classes we make 2016 calendars.  They turned out super cute & I hope to get photos of them & will be posting them this week so that you can see them.

Lori was my hostess at my class yesterday & we all had a fun time together stamping!  After my class my friend (& downline) Laura & went to visit our friend (& downline) Judy in the hospital.  It was GREAT to see Judy!  I talk to her daily- but haven't seen her for a few weeks.  I am so glad I got to see her.  I took her a Christmas card kit & hope she feels like getting the all put together this week.  I will stop again & see her next Sunday night & hope to take her calendars at that time to put together.  I know she missed stamping......so I'm trying to keep her busy!

This morning I'm off to pick up my boys.  School gets out early today & Manda will come get them.  I'll be attending Judy's sister (Lora Helm's) funeral this afternoon.  It is going to be a very SAD day.....as Lora was so young (only 49) & had so much life yet to live.  She was definitely an angel on earth & she touched many hearts.  She'll be missed greatly by many people.  I've known her all of her life.  And her passing has just been heartbreaking for so many. 

Deke will be gone all day to meetings.  He has 2 this morning, one this afternoon & one tonight....so he'll not be home until late tomorrow night & still have to chore somewhere in between or late tomorrow night.  

I plan to work on calendars for my upcoming classes that I have next weekend, since I'll be home alone.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment