Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Snowflakes (again)!

I know......more snowflakes.  I just love this stamp set.  I was playing with the layering of them here.
The silver foil just added a pretty touch (even though it reflects here in the photo- sorry).  And I love the Winter Wonderland Embellishments.

stamp set:  'Flurry of Wishes'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Silver Foil
ink:  Marina Mist
other:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Snow Flurry Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Winter Wonderland Embellishments

WOW- I have LOTS of stamping going on this whole weekend.  I had a house full again last night making calendars.  And I have several more coming today to make them.  Then tomorrow I'm gone to make them with my N. Liberty monthly stamp group too! 

Gotta run......have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment