Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A SNEAK PEEK!

Here is a sneak peek of a new stamp set in the upcoming Occasions Catalog that begins on 1/5/16!

I got this stamp set in September while I was in Utah at Founders!  It is a really pretty stamp set!  This card was one on display in our hospitality room & someone from SU! created it. 

More soon......

I'm a card stock cutting fool!!  Oh my gosh.....I have so many calendars to cut for, for all of my upcoming calendars classes for this week & next!  I worked into the wee hours again this morning.  The calendars are super cute this year & I can't wait for everyone to see them!

Deke is off early to chore & head to the office this morning.  I'm off to pick up all of my boys for the day.  Tonight when the boys all go home I'm a farmer!  I'll be helping Deke all evening outside moving pigs.  We are getting ready for new baby piggies to arrive next week.  When I get in from farming I'll be cutting card stock away again!!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment