Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

It's a Sale-a-bration SNEAK PEEK!

Woo Hoo!  Sale-a-bration begins on January 5th, 2016!  Are you ready?  I am!  I LOVE Sale-a-bration time & the FREE products we can all earn.  There are lots of cool things you can choose from this year. 

This is sneak peek of one of the new Sale-a-bration stamp sets.  I used the set called- 'Botanicals For You'.  

This is the card that I made for Manda & Steve's anniversary.  It is clean & simple!  But it is just perfect for them.  They celebrated their 7th anniversary on Sunday & are an awesome couple.  
So what do you think?  I love the big bold script here.  It met Manda's approval- so that is a good!  

I think that this new stamp set can be awesome for many different kind of occasions. 

stamp set: 'Botanicals For You'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Full Heart Punch, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday Susie's Hair Hut was open for business.  I got Brody, Drake, Nathan & Deke's hair cut.  I then did laundry all night.  Poor Trey was sooo sick yesterday!  I pray that he is better this morning.  He does have a dr. appointment later this morning if we end up needing it.  I'm just so afraid that he is going to dehydrate.

Masen had his 4 month check up yesterday & got his shots.  He still has a little cough, but he is feeling better.  He weighed 15 pounds & is quite the mover.....he now rolls & rolls!  And he is eating food now.  He is growing up too fast.   

I'm off this morning to pick up all of my boys.  We'll take Brayden to school & then head out to our home for the day.  Tonight is my farmer night & I'll be spending my night out on the farm helping Deke.  We have hogs to sort, sell & move.  

Today is a sad day.  One of Manda's class mates (Megan Hanson) lost her 2 year fight with a brain tumor.  Megan's mom is also an ex-co-worker of mine & current co-worker of Deke's at the courthouse.  Our heart breaks for their family.  Please keep the Hason family in your prayers. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment