Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Used the New Designer Builder Brads.....

Good morning!
Here is a pretty card that everyone stamping with me this week is making!
WOW- there are alot of new products used here.
I love this color combination!!
Check out the New Designer Builder Brad. 
They are so COOL!
 'Secret Garden' & 'Feel Goods'
cs:  Elegant Eggplant, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Regals Desinger 12x12 paper
Patio Party Designer 12x2 paper
ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
supplies:  Big Shot, Ovals Collection framelits, Honeycomb embossing folder, 1 1/4 Scallop Circle punch, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Satin Stitched ribbon, 1/2" circle punch, Paper Piercing Mat & tool, glue dots, dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer paint, Simply Scoring Tool, Designer Builder Brads

I really like  this card.....it is a fun fold.
The top/flowery part flips up & the Elegant Eggplant bottom flips down.
I used the new Honeycomb Embossing folder on the Elegant Eggplant (flip down) part too- but you can't hardly see it in the photo.

NOTE:
  I stamped the flowers & leaves onto the Whisper White card stock & then ran it through the Big Shot with the Honeycomb embossing folder.

I'm headed to Hiawatha soon to my Stampin' party!!
I can't wait!

Have a super day!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment