Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

'Oh, Whale' is so cute.......

I have been a stamping fool lately- but my camera battery is dead & I keep forgetting to charge it so I can take some pictures to post.
So today I'm going to share another great creation by 
my demonstrator friend- Christy Kimball.
This is the shoe box swap that Christy brought to my downline meeting & I stamped.
I think this little guy is so cute!

'Oh, Whale'
cs:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
Sycamore Street Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Island Indigo
supplies:  Big Shot, Happy Whale Clearlits die, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Pool Party Twine, Pool Party Sycamore Street Button (SAB), Tangerine Tango Sycamore Street Ribbon, Scissor Snips, dimensionals, glue dots

What weird weather we have been having.....ice, cold, warm, thunder, rain, snow....man you never know what it is going to be like in the next 12 hours around here lately!

Thankfully last night we got our hogs sorted in between rains & they got loaded & gone before the snow hit.  Hoping they made it to the plant ok & pray the trucker makes it back home safely.
Deke was suppose to go to Des Moines today to the Capitol for a DOT meeting, but they cancelled it due to the weather.  So now he'll just be in the office at the Courthouse.
We have tons of snow here & no school- so I won't have the boys.
I'll be cleaning my Stampin' Studio & working on projects for all of my upcoming February workshops.
Wow- an unexpected day off of babysitting- but I won't need to worry about what I'm going to be doing......hoping I have good mojo.

I hope you have a fabulous day!!
Everyone drive careful & be safe.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment