Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

'Vintage Verses' Sale-a-bration set!

Good morning!

Here is a "sweet card" that I designed for my friend/downline Judy's birthday & it is also one of the cards that all of Cathy's friend got to make at her workshop the other night too.  It uses lots of new Spring Catalog & Sale-a-bration products.  I LOVE the Basic Gray & Summer Starfruit together.  I love this card!



'Vintage Verses' SAB
cs:  Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Sycamore Street Designer Paper SAB
ink:  Basic Gray & Summer Starfruit
supplies:  Big Shot, Honeycomb embossing folder, 2 Toned Basic Gray/Basic Black 1 1/4" ribbon, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Paper Doilies, 5/8" Flower Trim, Large Rhinestone, dimensionals, sticky strip, paper snips 

Yesterday was a busy day.
I ran errands all morning- recycling center, bank, etc.
Then Nathan & Brayden came to visit in the afternoon.
And I cut Nathan's hair.
Brayden decided he wanted to stay all night.
We were all going to go to the ballgame last night, but decided we would just stay home & play instead.
I need to get his breakfast now- of course he wants pancakes & bacon.

I am home all day again today!!
YIPEE!!
I have tons to get done & hope to head to my stamp room soon!!
Bayden & I are going to make some Valentines first off this morning.
And then I hope to get lots checked off of my list of things to do!

It is raining now & we are suppose to get ice today/tonight.
I am so glad I don't have a workshop today to worry about having to reschedule!

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment