Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

'Rain or Shine'

Good morning!!
Here is a card that I'm doing at my January workshops.

'Rain or Shine' & 'Ciao, Baby'
cs:  Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Whisper White
NEW Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper
ink:  Marina Mist
supplies:  Big Shot, NEW Cloudy Day embossing folder, Hearts Collection Framelits, NEW Marina Mist ribbon, (SAB) Petite Curly Label Punch, glue dots, dimensionals, paper-piercing mat & tool, paper snips, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Small Heart punch
This is such a bright & cheery card.
Check out the inside.....
It pops out!
Cute, huh!

I enjoyed my evening stamping last night with the gals!!
It is always fun to see everyone & get to visit!
It was super foggy out last night & hated that!
I'm glad everyone joined me & drove careful here & back.
 
Busy this morning getting things picked back up & put back together before my boys get here.
Today all 3 boys get to be here to spend the day with grandma.
I'm excited & looking forward to that as they haven't all been here together for several weeks.
Brayden wanted to come on Wednesday, but since the twins had been sick we decided we had better wait a few more days!
I'm glad to have healthy boys again.

I hope you have a super day!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment