Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

'Oh, Hello'

Good morning!

This is a card that my downline Dawn created & brought to our last downline meeting as a shoe box swap!! I LOVE it......she is so creative!!  There is alot of new products used on her creation.  Notice the designer paper?  It is a peek at the Sale-a-bration package that you can get for free with a  $50 order beginning 01/22 through 03/22.  If you don't have a Sale-a-bration flyer & want one, just let me know! 


 'Oh Hello'
cs:  Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Sycamore Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
supplies:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, 1 1/4" square punch, 2 1/2" Cirlce Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, Blossom punch, Designer Builder Brads, Brights Designer Buttons, White Twine, glue dots, dimensional, Vine Street Embossing folder (SAB)
I've told you before- but am telling you again- I have an awesome husband!  I help him & he helps me!  Glad we are such a good team!  We are blessed!  Last night he helped take down the Christmas tree & put it away in the garage for the year; then helped me move all of the furniture out of the family room & I shampooed the carpet in that whole room.  I also got my orders from Denise's party all entered & finalized.  And I sent out reminder emails about my Stampin' Night here on Thursday night, my Stampin' Party on Sunday & my 'Glitter Gals' GROUP downline meeting update email too!

Nathan & Brayden stopped a bit last night to visit.  Brayden wanted to play with his BIG farming operation set up he has.  I promised him I wouldn't tear it apart- so not sure where I'm going to put my other table for Stampin' Night at- but I'll figure out something!

I just got done walking & am off now to get my family room all put back together & ready for the twins when they walk in the door shortly.  
I am praying the twins are healthy today!   

Tonight we sell 2 whole semi loads of hogs- so it will be a late night on the farm.

 I hope you have a fabulous day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment