Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

A "thank you" for a great stampin' party!!

Good morning.....
Here is a little baggie I put together for my hostess last night as her "thank you" gift from me.  
It is a Spring Catalog Sampler of goodies!  
 I sure love this More Amore Designer Paper.
But Pool Party is one of my favorite colors too & I love hearts too!
(I will update this with the supply list in the near future.)

Cathy had a wonderful party last night.  
I know I had a fun time & think that everyone else did too.
Nice to meet some new friends too.
It was a great start to kick of Sale-a-bration time!! 

Yesterday I took Drake back to see his 'regular'- Dr. Mary.  As he was still running a high fever & I just not himself at all.  Poor little guy has ear infection.  He got meds & hopefully will be feeling better soon.  We are also praying that Brody doesn't catch anything- since we need to keep him healthy for his upcoming surgery.

I feel so bad......as Brayden was suppose to come spend the day with us today, but since Drake is sick we decided he shouldn't as we sure don't want him to get sick.  Hopefully he can come sometime soon to play with the twins.

I hope you have an awesome Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment