Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

'Hearts A Flutter'

HI!
I wanted to show you a card that I created last night using 'Hearts a Flutter'!

This is a card that everyone coming to stamp with me this coming week will be making!
 
'Hearts A Flutter' & 'Seasonal Sayings'
cs:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
ink:  Melon Mambo
supplies:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents embossing folder, Postage Stamp punch, Small Heart punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Simply Scoring Tool, glue dots, dimensionals, Melon Mambo Striped Organdy ribbon
 This is a different fold.....you can't tell from the photo though.
But the top part flips up & the bottom part flips down.
It is simple & cute!
Check out the new ribbon!

Busy day here....
  • meeting with a friend this morning to help her & her daughter figure out wedding invites
  • working on cards for my workshop tomorrow
  • suppose to go to a surprise BD party tonight- but don't think I'll be done enough to be able for us to go
  • I have LOTS of card stock to cut!
  • And a few more cards to create!
Last year my New Years Resolution was to post a new card idea every day on my blog.
AND I did just that!
So this year it is to walk at least 2 miles on the treadmill every day- so off I go!
Have a great day!!
I'll update this post with a supply list in the next couple of days.
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie...want you to know I appreciated your New Year's resolution! I love looking at your cards at the end of the day :)

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs Betty!!
      See you on Thursday night to stamp!

      Delete