Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

'Hearts A Flutter'

Good morning!

Here is one of the cards that we did at Cathy's workshop.  I love this stamp set & the coordinating framelits.  Check out the new Pool Party Core'dinations 12x12 paper.  

'Hearts a Flutter' & 'Fabulous Phrases'
cs:  Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Pool Party Core'dination 12x12 paper

More Amore Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Primrose Petals
supplies:  Big Shot, Hearts A Flutter framelits, Honey Comb embossing folder, word window punch, sanding block, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Perfect Pennants Bigz L die, dimensionals
 I am home today!!  
Yipee!!
First off this morning I am going to the bank & then the recycling center.
Then I will start checking things off of my LONG "to do list"!

Wondering if G'ma will have a little visitor today?
Assuming the guys will be in the shop & maybe Brayden will be down to visit.

Drake was still G'ma's boy all day long yesterday & we rocked alot, cuddled & read books.
He is feeling better though!
I cut the twins hair too- gosh they look like such big boys!
Drake didn't sit real still, but Brody sure did a good job at sitting & holding still.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment