Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

OH Hello!!

Hello!  Here it is......the whole card that I gave you a peek at yesterday!  This is just one of the 6 cards that the girls made yesterday at Denise's party!!  

(And yes- those of you that are stamping with me on Thursday night & next Sunday will be making this card too!)

'Oh, Hello'
cs:  Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Tea for Two Designer Paper
ink:  Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake
supplies:  Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Flower Trim (rose), Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, Paper Doily, sponges, Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing tool, Piercing Mat, glue dots, dimensionals


 NOTES:
  • I colored the vanilla flower with a sponge & the Primrose Petals ink.
  • I sponged the White Paper Doily with my Crumb Cake ink.  
Those of you that know me very well know there is no way I could put a white Doily on a card with Very Vanilla card stock!!  Sponging it worked out great! 

Denise had an awesome stamping party yesterday!!  We had a big group & had lots of fun!
Great company, great food & great stamping projects- what else could you ask for?
It was a great way to start off my 1st stamping party in 2013!

I think today will be a LONG day!!
Brody got the flu yesterday (vomiting & diarrhea).
And then Drake got it late last night.
Poor little guys!!!
I'm on my way out the door to go to their house to watch them today.

My mom & Aunt Virginia wanted to come visit today, but I told them they had to wait- as don't want them to get sick.  Now pray that the rest of us don't get it.  We all have lots going on this week! 
(me 2 more stamping parties & Deke has 3 meetings, plus selling 2 semi loads of hogs, etc.)

A family friend that we've known for years passed away.  Ed was such a great guy!  (He & his wife are best friends with my Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy too.)  His visitation was a tribute to him last night with over 700 people attending.  Over 30 years ago when Deke & I started dating we spent many fun nights at the Oasis in Webster with Ed & his wife Barb, plus Barb, James, Regina & John.  All of these couples were several years older than us, but we sure enjoyed hanging out with them!!

I had a great time with Cindy & Brittany on Saturday to work on Brittany's wedding invites.
They are very simple, but very elegant- Basic Black, Real Red & Very Vanilla with a monogram on the front!  I love helping friends design & create their wedding invitations!

I hope you have a wonderful week!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment