Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

More Amore Specialty Designer Paper!

Good morning!
I love this red lacy heart that is in the More Amore Specialty Designer Paper package.  It comes with several of them on a 12x12 sheet (all attached together) & I cut it out with my scissor snips.

'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Real Red, Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
More Amore Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Scalloped Heart Embosslit, Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Full Heart Punch, Small Heart punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, dimensionals, glue dots
My boys were here early this morning.
Think they are finally healthy again!
Deke is gone to meetings all day.
I have lots to do to be ready for Stampin' tomorrow night. 
My Stamp Studio literally just has a path to walk through it!
So need to get it cleaned & all of my card stock cut.

I hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment