Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A 'Cross My Heart' Shadow Box card

Good morning!  Here is a sweet shadow box card.  This stamp set works perfect for fitting inside the punches.

'Cross My Heart'
cs:  Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Real Red
More Amore Specialty D Paper
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot, Soda Pop Top, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, Paper Piercing tool, Stampin' Mat, glue dots, dimensionals, 1/8" Mini Brads

Note:  I used a punch that was on the clearance rack- 3 Heart punch from the small heart.  I wanted to use the small heart from the Owl punch- but at the moment- my Owl punch is missing!!  If I don't find it soon I'll be ordering another one.
Love the way this pops up!
 What a fun & easy card.

Measurements:  
2 pieces of card stock of your choice (I used 2 different colors)
cut to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"- score at 1/2" & 1" from both ends.

I sure enjoyed my day with my boys yesterday.  We played all kinds of things- like riding on Brayden's bus; baked cookies; colored; played farm; read lots of books; played in the tent; sang & danced, etc.....

Last night I burnt the midnight oil finishing a swap that has to be in the mail today!

This morning we get baby piggies in.  Since it is SO COLD out- my sister, Julie is coming to our home to stay in with the twins for a few hours so I can go out & help Deke.  Bless her!  When it warms back up some the twins & Brayden will get to go out to see the new babies.

Tonight we sell hogs (from outside lots) in the COLD too!!  I'm going to be wiped tonight.  The cold use to not bother me when I worked outside on the farm every day.....but now I'm a fair weather farmer.  I'll be all bundled up in my coveralls, hat, scarf, gloves & boots.

Hope you have a fabulous day!!
Keep warm.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment