Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

A cool 'Crossy My Heart' card with a Soda Pop Top!



Happy Monday!  
WOW.....hope you have a great start today to your week!
I know I had a busy week this past week stamping!
I love sharing my love of stamping with everyone.

Kathy & Karen had a super party yesterday!!  
It was a very cold day, but a perfect way to spend the day stamping inside a warm building with lots of friends.  
Good company & good food!  
What more could you ask for? 
I LOVE Stampin' UP!
Here is a cool card that we did at my workshops the past week.  
It is a cool 'Crossword' card with a twist!  
Notice the awesome Soda Pop Top!  
I used it to hold the Top Note Die piece shut. 
 'Cross My Heart' & 'Collage Curios'
cs:  Real Red, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
More Amore Specialty Designer Paper
Naturals Designer Series 12x12 Paper Stack
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Soda Pop Top, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, Basic Gray/Basic Black 1 1/4" Two Toned ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals, Stampin' Mat, Paper-Piercing tool, small heart punch, (retired 3 heart punch)

Going to enjoy my day with the twins!
We may just hang out in jammies all day!

I have lots of stamping to do!!
I am donating a basket(s) of cards to the Sigourney Basketball teams for their cancer silent auction fundraiser that is tomorrow night!
Wish me luck in getting lots of cards created for them.

I hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment