Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

'All Occasions Cards' that I donated.....

Happy Hump Day......
Last Spring I cut & stamped an extra set of 'All Occasions' cards that I did for my annual class & I finally got them all put together on Monday night.
 I donated them to the Sigourney Cancer Basketball game last night.
And I made a little box to hold them all.

The two cards shown above are 2 of my favorites.
  'Lovely As A Tree' & 'Thoughts & Prayers'
are both old stamp sets that have been around for awhile- but I love them!

We had a late night selling hogs last night & moving pigs.
I was FROZE when we got in.
Deke is gone to meetings all day today, so it will just be the twins & me.
Tonight I'm going to get my hair cut.
And then when I get home I have several boxes of stamps that arrived yesterday that I need to get sorted & put together, as I'll be delivering to my IC gals tomorrow night.

Here is a peek at tomorrow's card created with new SAB stamp set!

Hoping you have a fabulous day!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment