Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

'Patterned Occasions'......a "Sneak Peek"!

Hello!

YIPEE!!  I have my 'Glitter Gals' Demonstrator GROUP joining me at my downline meeting today.  All of us attending are 'related'- either sidelines or directs.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & spending our day stamping! 

This is my swap for today's meeting!  And it is also a sneak peek at a NEW Sale-a-bration (SAB) stamp set called 'Patterned Occasions'.
'Patterned Occasions'
cs: Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Parker's Patterns Designer Paper
ink:  Not Quite Navy  
markers:  Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
supplies:  Extra Large Oval punch, Word Window punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (flower), Basic Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots, Marina Mist Scallop Dots ribbon

NOTE:  I colored the elephants eye with a permanent Sharpie BROWN marker.

Don't you think that he is a cute elephant?
 This is a belly band card......the elephant part slides off!
 Ok.....I'm off to get a few hours of sleep & get up early & finish cutting supplies for my meeting.

I hope you have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment